Radiation Management Associates (RMA) is a comprehensive management organization which has been in continuous operation providing radiation center planning and management since 1997. RMA designs, develops, and manages centers of excellence with the highest quality equipment situated within a highly functional space that welcomes patients into a caring environment. Our centers are designed to be patient-oriented and are equipped with the finest technology available.
RMA is committed to serving the cancer community by providing the services necessary to give the special population we serve the best possible chance for long term survival, and supportive care for an improved quality of life when a cure is not attainable. The highest measurable quality program available will be the standard of care for our centers.
RMA provides long term total management to radiation therapy clients including:
- Human Resources Management
- radiation therapy
- medical physics
- administrative support
- tumor registry
- long range planning
In addition to providing long term total management, RMA is currently available for short term contracts to assist clients with the following:
- Assistance with obtaining ACR Accreditation
- Review of program for Quality Assurance Standards
- Providing project management for renovating existing centers
- Providing project management for establishing new centers
- Meaningful Use consulting, assistance with product selection, and implementation.